Sunday, October 28, 2012

Chunky :










The first time I saw this lion head chunky link necklace I told to myself that it would definitely be my next purchase because it could add a touch of fierceness to any outfit. It reminds me so much of Rihanna's gold-plated lion head necklace. I'd also dare to wear it with a camo tee and skater skirt or an amplified t-shirt with vintage jeans for a more rock n roll look.
 Cheers :)
xxx

Despina wears ASOS lion head necklace (additional choices here and here), Topman long sleeve top, Topshop leopard pants (you can find it here), River Island flatform shoes and Laundry by Shelli Segal coat. (you can find it here)



9 comments:

  1. I've already followed u with GFC and Bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute styled leggings! :)

    runninginhersleep.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amaziiiiiing! ^-^


    ♥♥♥
    natalijayasmina-b.blogspot.com
    ..follow me on facebook, instagram, bloglovin and gfc (?) thanks! :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you !!:)
    yes sure, why not ??

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're laughing all the photos, what nice :) always smile :)

    ReplyDelete